Employing an Apprentice or Trainee
We take the hassle out of recruiting and training an apprentice or trainee for your business saving you time and money so that you can focus on running your business.
We access, develop, employ, coordinate and manage Apprentices and Trainees directly within ATW.
- Through our suite of services we are able to include cost effective and well managed processes to engage Apprentices and Trainees.
- ATW legally employs Apprentices and Trainees which provides hosting arrangements with Host Employers.
- Our arrangement frees the Host Employer from the burden of paperwork, payroll and other administrative duties, as well as providing a safety net for the Apprentice or Trainee who is assured of continuous work and training.
- ATW provides an advantage to Host Employers allowing for flexible staffing arrangements to meet peak workloads and seasonal variations.
- Our unique GTO service includes up to twelve months intensive coaching and mentoring based upon elements of an individualised plan (Individual Capacity Development Plan) – including provision of wrap around support services of health well-being, financial literacy and career planning. This service is also extended to the employee’s immediate family.