Business Administration Trainee
ATW are seeking Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander candidates for a Business Administration Traineeship position.
If you’re looking for the perfect entry to many career pathways, a qualification in Business Administration may be for you!
Full time (Average 38 hours per week)
Traineeship duration: 12 months
- Carry out administrative, reception, client assistance, customer service and complaints handling processes plus information handling and processing tasks
- Involvement in activities such as mail handling/distribution, accounts payable/receivable, creation of documents and spread sheets, electronic presentations, storage and retrieving of electronic information, document and records management
- Use office equipment and implements including computers, photocopier, filing systems, binding stapling and fastening machines, communications/phone systems
- Workplace housekeeping tasks
- Complete appropriate documentation and recording information on computerised programs
- Carry out theory and practical assessment tasks in a workplace situation/training centre
- Communicate and interact with others in workplace and training centre environments, may include customer interaction
- Follow induction processes and codes of conduct.
Note: The responsibilities outlined are not exhaustive; the position summary is intended to capture the broad extent of this role.
Skills and Knowledge
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Excellent listening and communication skills
– Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office
– Higher School Certificate or similar qualification
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com along with your contact details.